* Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
Screen images courtesy of Autodesk, Bandito Brothers, Intergraph Corporation, Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies, Inc., PTC and Spracher Engineering.
2012 © Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
1. Multi-Core technologies are designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefits; not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of these technologies.
2. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See http://www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
3. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4. Requires a 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, Intel Rapid Storage technology software, and a properly configured hybrid drive (HDD + small SSD). Intel Smart Response Technology is sold as an optional feature and is only available on HP’s 2012 Workstations, HP EliteBooks and HP UltraBook. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
5. Each processor supports up to 2 channels of DDR3 memory. To realize full performance at least 1 DIMM must be inserted into each channel.