* Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
** Windows 7 systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
Select screen images courtesy of Autodesk, Local Motors, Inc and Spracher Engineering. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Ultrabook are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. ENERGY STAR is a US registered mark of the United States Environmental Protection Agency. AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- The Power Supply, Graphics Card, Hard Drives, Optical Drive, System Cooling Blower and Memory can all be accessed, and removed without tools. Tools may be required for all other components.
- Dual-, quad-, and six-core technologies are designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefits; check with software provider to determine suitability; Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of these technologies.
- Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 1.07 billion viewable colors through A-FRC technology.
- Limited three-year Mon-Fri 8-5 next business day, parts, labor and 24x7 phone support, terms and conditions may vary standard on Z1. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at http://www.hp.com/carepacks. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location.
- As Blu-ray is a new format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD DVD movies cannot be played on this workstation.