1. Windows 7 systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
2. Quad- and six-core technologies are designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefits;
check with software provider to determine suitability; Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of these technologies.
3. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
4.Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. For hard drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 20 GB of hard drive (or system disk) is reserved for the system recovery software for Windows 7.
6. Actual speeds may vary. Does not permit copying of commercially available DVD movies or other copyright protected materials. Intended for creation and storage of your original material and other lawful uses. Double Layer
discs can store more data than single layer discs. However, double-layer discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players.
7. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at
www.hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at www.hp.com/go/carepack. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location.
8. Free shipping offer available on select products for standard ground shipping in the US only. Offer varies through the promotional period. Additional restrictions apply. For qualifying products and terms and conditions, visit www.hp.com/go/freeshipping
9. Monitor Not Included
* HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If the pricing error results in an overcharge to you, HP will credit your account for the amount overcharged.
** Lease products available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFS) to qualified commercial customers in the U.S. and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Lease prices shown are based upon HPFS’ current lease rates for premium risk rating customers (as determined by HPFS in its sole discretion). All customers may not qualify for this pricing. HPFS lease rates may vary depending upon HPFS’ credit review and approval of the customer and the transaction. Other restrictions may apply. HPFS reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
To download the latest Adobe® Reader® please go to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com. Adobe and Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.