HP ElitePad 900 32GB w/lifetime of free 4G T-Mobile Internet*(D3H89UT)
The true tablet for business. Go beyond everyday business with the HP ElitePad, our premium thin and light Windows 8 tablet. Its elegant design and touch experience put productivity at your fingertips. Expand your potential by choosing from a complete suite of thoughtfully designed accessories like a full keyboard, docking station, and an HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket that extends battery life. Easy to deploy. Effortless to manage. Simple to secure.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Sleek. Elegant. Thoughtfully designed.
Thanks to durable materials like Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 and machined aluminum, this tablet only feels lightweight. It’s built to last and designed to look great and work dependably everywhere from the boardroom to the warehouse.
It’s designed to meet military standards 810G testing for vibration, high and low temperature, temperature shock, dust, altitude, drop, shock and humidity.
Contoured edges, an anti-smudge screen, and aluminum buttons make the HP ElitePad look and feel as good as it functions.
With a 10.1-inch diagonal, 16:10 display, you maximize your viewing space on the move. Spend less time scrolling. More time doing. And, thanks to support for touch, pen, or voice-based input, you can work the way that suits you best.
Deploy, manage, and secure like nobody’s business.
A familiar set up experience, plus available HP Custom Integration Services, make the HP ElitePad simple to deploy in existing IT environments. HP Global Series and Services ensure consistent support for business with international operations.
You’re protected with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Protection and Microsoft Defender help keep you up and running with enhanced defense against virus attacks and other threats.
Manage a fleet easily with Active Directory, domain join, and PXE boot support, along with HP Client Management Solutions. It’s one less thing to worry about for IT.
Keep sensitive data and devices in-house—and save both time and money. With optional do-it-yourself maintenance tools, updates are easy. Plus, protect your investment with an optional three-year limited warranty, so you know you made a wise choice.
Flexible customization options.
It’s an equation for success. Work on your terms with a tablet that fits your business. A complete suite of accessories gives you the freedom to customize your device your way.
Whether it’s sales, design, education or healthcare, you’ll benefit from an assortment of software and hardware options that have been thoroughly tested for compatibility.
Get 50GB free storage and sync!
Box® provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere with internet access for your personal and business files.
Click on the Box icon on your HP ElitePad desktop or the Box tile on the Start screen and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through June 30, 2014.
From mobile executives to field technicians, you’ll benefit from an assortment of industry-specific software and hardware options.
 This system is Windows 8 certified and supports the new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for Snap, a Windows UI feature that allows two Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously. This feature may be enabled by attaching an external 1366 x 768 or higher resolution display.
|See detailed specs:||US QuickSpecs » pdf|
|Operating system:||Windows 8 Pro 32|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom® Z2760 (1.5 GHz, up to 1.8 GHz using Intel Burst Technology and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, 1 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor technology:||Intel Hyper-Threading Technology is designed to improve performance of multi-threaded software products and requires a computer system with a processor supporting HT and an HT-enabled chipset, BIOS and OS. Please contact your software provider to determine compatibility. Not all customers or software applications will benefit from the use of HT. See http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading for more information.|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions (w x d x h):||6.98 x 10.24 x 0.36 in (178 x 261 x 9.2 mm)|
|Weight:||Starting at 1.38 lb (Starting at 630 g)|
|Memory:||2 GB 533 MHz|
|Internal Storage:||32 GB eMMC SSD|
|Graphics:||Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator|
|Display:||10.1" diagonal WXGA wide-viewing angle (1280 x 800); Ultra- Wide-viewing angle; Capacitive multitouch screen with digitizer; Tough, durable Corning Gorilla Glass 2; Anti-smudge coating; Auto rotate (selectable)|
|Ports:||1 headphone/microphone combo
1 power connector
|Audio:||SRS Audio; Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated microphone (dual-microphone array) (noise cancelling and beam forming)|
|Integrated camera:||Integrated 1080p with LED (front-facing); 8MP (rear facing)|
|Wireless:||802.11a/b/g/n (2x2) Bluetooth 4.0 HS combo
HP hs3120 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||External HP ElitePad 10W Smart AC adapter|
|Battery type:||2-cell (25 WHr) polymer HP Long Life|
|Security management:||HP Client Security: Security Manager
Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication
Intel Platform Trust Technology
BIOS Absolute Persistence
Near Field Communication with Secure Element
|Pre-installed software:||Buy Office|
|Warranty:||1-year standard parts and labor limited warranty; 1-year limited warranty on primary battery. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties.|
1. ElitePad skus D3H89UT and D3H90UT - TMobile offer - Available on select SKUs in U.S. only.
* Limited time offer; subject to change. Free data avail. every 30 days as long as you own and use registered device on T-Mobile’s network. No roaming. Usage applied first to passes, next to free data, then Mobile Internet allotment. Service starts on date of activation and is not available everywhere. Data connection speed can vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. See coverage details at www.T-Mobile.com . Use or activation of service is your agreement to T-Mobile’s Terms and Conditions. Available on select SKUs in U.S. only. See www.T-Mobile.com for current rates.
** See T-Mobile.com for current rates.
*** NOTE: some product box materials may not be updated with lifetime information due to the timing of the upgrade; however all devices with the HP/T-Mobile 4G program have been upgraded to lifetime.
2. 50GB Box offer available with purchase of HP ElitePad 900. Offer valid through December 31, 2014.
3. Sign up for a new account to receive the offer. Click on the Box icon on the HP ElitePad desktop or the Box tile on the Start screen if it is preinstalled on the unit. Current Box terms and conditions will need to be accepted to complete account registration.
4. Once the user completes the registration, Box will send an email confirming the service is now available. In addition, the customer will have the opportunity to download Box Sync for free which keeps files in sync between your computer, Box, and the people you collaborate with.
5. The Box Windows 8 tile comes pre-installed on the Start screen of ElitePad 900 units shipping in the following countries: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Antigua, Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Guam, Trinidad, Tobago, Venezuela, and Peru.
6. Internet access required and not included.
7. Subscription required for additional storage space.
8. For questions regarding the activation of the free Box account please contact Box at www.support.box.com or 877-729-4269.
* HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If the pricing error results in an overcharge to you, HP will credit your account for the amount overcharged.
** Lease products available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFS) to qualified commercial customers in the U.S. and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Lease prices shown are based upon HPFS’ current lease rates for premium risk rating customers (as determined by HPFS in its sole discretion). All customers may not qualify for this pricing. HPFS lease rates may vary depending upon HPFS’ credit review and approval of the customer and the transaction. Other restrictions may apply. HPFS reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
For Solid State Drives (SSD), GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5 GB of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
Requires separately purchased GPS navigation software available from multiple GPS applications. GPS access requires an unobstructed path to multiple satellites. Performance may be affected if/when used inside of buildings, bridges or heavily congested metropolitan areas.
Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
Broadband requires separately purchased carrier service contract. Check with carrier for availability and coverage in your area.
Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
Maximum Memory operates at the maximum system supported speed of 533 MHz
To download the latest Adobe® Reader® please go to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com. Adobe and Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
This system is Windows 8 certified and supports the new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for Snap, a Windows UI feature that allows two Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously. This feature may be enabled by attaching an external 1366 x 768 or higher resolution display.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Atom and Intel Atom Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.