Cabinets and Stands (18)
Docking and Port Replicators (19)
ElitePad Accessories (19)
Expansion and Controller Cards (5)
HP Collaboration Tools (2)
HP Virtual Rooms (8)
Hard Drives (32)
Installation Services (1)
- Maintenance kits (17)
- Licenses/Certificates (6)
- Installation Services (1)
- Headset (3)
- Hard Drives (32)
- HP Virtual Rooms (8)
- HP Collaboration Tools (2)
- Expansion and Controller Cards (5)
- ElitePad Accessories (19)
- Drives (22)
- Docking and Port Replicators (19)
HP 120W Advanced Docking Station(A7E36AA)
Price and buy
US QuickSpecs » pdf
HP 120W Advanced Docking Station
Desktop convenience with full port replication capability in a space saving design
HP 120W Advanced Docking Station; AC power adapter; Documentation
Conveniently charges the notebook while it is in the docking station
Easy docking system provides port replication and cable management, plus expandability through an integrated SATA upgrade bay- all in one product
Four USB 3.0 ports; Two USB 2.0 ports; Support for DisplayPort 1.2
Optional integrated HP Docking Station Cable Lock for securing the dock and notebook with one lock
One-year limited warranty. Additional support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone as well as online support forms. NOTE: Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Consult the HP Customer Support Center for details.
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||10.65 x 10.24 x 2.6 in (27.05 x 26 x 6.6 cm)|
|Weight:||3.61 lb (1.63 kg)|
* HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If the pricing error results in an overcharge to you, HP will credit your account for the amount overcharged.
** Lease products available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFS) to qualified commercial customers in the U.S. and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Lease prices shown are based upon HPFS’ current lease rates for premium risk rating customers (as determined by HPFS in its sole discretion). All customers may not qualify for this pricing. HPFS lease rates may vary depending upon HPFS’ credit review and approval of the customer and the transaction. Other restrictions may apply. HPFS reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
To download the latest Adobe® Reader® please go to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com. Adobe and Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.