- AMD Opteron™ Model 6320 (1)
- AMD Opteron™ Model 6328 (1)
- AMD Opteron™ Model 6344 (1)
- AMD Opteron™ Model 6378 (1)
- AMD Opteron™ Model 6380 (1)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2420 (1)
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 v3 (1)
- Show all
Number of Processors
HP BLc3000 Platinum Enclosure with 4 AC Power Supplies 6 Fans ROHS 8 IC Lic(696908-B21)
US QuickSpecs » pdf
HP BLc3000 Platinum Enclosure with 4 AC Power Supplies 6 Fans ROHS 8 IC Lic
The HP BladeSystem c3000 Platinum Enclosure brings unique capabilities to HP BladeSystem. The c3000 is ideal for: 1) Small offices or remote sites that have limited to no IT staff. 2) Applications requiring up to eight servers per enclosure. 3) Locations that have limited rack power and cooling capacity. 4) Data centers requiring power connections to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or 100-120V AC wall outlets. Similar to the c7000 enclosure, the Intelligent Management through the Onboard Administrator gives you complete control of your c3000 bladed infrastructure. Each c3000 enclosure repackages the moving parts of your infrastructure cables, power supplies and fans, networking, and redundancy. The economical HP c3000 solution includes useful features that save you time, hassles, and energy, while making change quick and easy. The result— greater convenience during setup, maintenance, and daily operations.
(1) BLc3000 Enclosure with 4 AC Power Supplies, 6 Active Cool 100 Fans, DVD drive, Rail Kit, Onboard Administrator DDR2 module and 8 Full Insight Control Licenses
The HP BladeSystem c3000 Platinum Enclosure goes beyond just servers. It integrates server, storage (NAS or iSCSI), networking, power/cooling, and management into a single solution that can be deployed anywhere.
Pre-wired and pre-configured, the c3000 Platinum Enclosure can easily implement a new server blade, simply as just plugging it in.
Costs less than equivalent rack-mounted servers (at 3 servers or more)
|Blades supported:||HP ProLiant and Storage blades in mixed configurations|
|Management features:||Onboard Administrator DDR2 module and 8 Full Insight Control Licenses|
|Form Factor:||4 Full Height Blades/8 Half-Height Blades; Mixed configurations supported|
|System fan features:||6 Active Cool 100 Fans|
* HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If the pricing error results in an overcharge to you, HP will credit your account for the amount overcharged.
** Lease products available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFS) to qualified commercial customers in the U.S. and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Lease prices shown are based upon HPFS’ current lease rates for premium risk rating customers (as determined by HPFS in its sole discretion). All customers may not qualify for this pricing. HPFS lease rates may vary depending upon HPFS’ credit review and approval of the customer and the transaction. Other restrictions may apply. HPFS reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
To download the latest Adobe® Reader® please go to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com. Adobe and Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.