- Fibre Channel (47)
- Fibre Channel; Stacking (ISL) (4)
- Fibre Channel; FCIP; Converged Enhancement Ethernet (CEE); IEEE data center bridging (3)
- Fibre Channel; iSCSI; FCoE (3)
- Solid state (3)
HP 785GB Multi Level Cell IO Accelerator for BladeSystem c-Class(QK762A)
Price and buy
US QuickSpecs » pdf
HP 785GB Multi Level Cell IO Accelerator for BladeSystem c-Class
Is your business facing constant bottlenecks in application performance? Are you frustrated with real-time data access? The HP IO Accelerator for BladeSystem c-Class is part of a comprehensive solid state storage portfolio. This device is targeted for markets and applications requiring high transaction rates and real-time data access that will benefit from application performance enhancement. It offers the equivalent storage performance of multiple disks. The HP IO Accelerator brings high I/O performance and low latency access to storage, with the reliability of solid state.
(1) 785GB HP IO Accelerator for BladeSystem c-Class
HP IO Accelerator for BladeSystem c-Class provides high read and write performance and accelerated application performance (up to 530K IOPs) for customers with high I/O requirements, that buy large arrays just to get the performance from large number of drives.
The HP IO Accelerator, unlike traditional hard drives, uses PCIe attach Solid State storage. This can shift to very low power modes quickly and return to full performance, without the penalty of delays associated with waiting for a disk to spin back up.
The HP IO Accelerator enables faster performance with rapid response where output must be a few seconds or less.
HP IO Accelerator for HP BladeSystem c-Class has limited parts only warranty includes 3-Year parts, 0-Year labor, 0-Year on-site support
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||3.5 x 5.1 x 1 in (8.89 x 12.95 x 2.54 cm)|
|Weight:||1 lb (0.45 kg)|
* HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If the pricing error results in an overcharge to you, HP will credit your account for the amount overcharged.
** Lease products available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFS) to qualified commercial customers in the U.S. and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFS documentation. Lease prices shown are based upon HPFS’ current lease rates for premium risk rating customers (as determined by HPFS in its sole discretion). All customers may not qualify for this pricing. HPFS lease rates may vary depending upon HPFS’ credit review and approval of the customer and the transaction. Other restrictions may apply. HPFS reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
To download the latest Adobe® Reader® please go to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com. Adobe and Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.